Saturday 28 April 2012

I still haven't found what I'm looking for...

Very few of us feel we are 'sorted!'  I know I don't.  What I do know is that Jesus has revealed a whole lot of truth and as I come to appreciate it, he is changing my life, my family life, my outlook and what I do with my life.  There are some things that have made a profound effect on my life in helping me 'do life better' (click the links underlined below for more).

Family Life.  My wife and I have grown a lot in our marriage and the Marriage Course has really made a huge difference!  Parenting of our 3 lively children is our greatest joy and is something we have enjoyed much more with the help of the Parenting Course for children and teenagers.

Why Jesus?  It's easy to put the big questions of life on hold, but exploring Jesus' claim that he is God and offers us a 'life to come' by his death and resurrection is something we have to tick off our 'to do' list and I recommend sooner rather than later.  The brilliant Alpha Course always available at a church near you is the most welcoming and tailor made course to get your questions answered once and for all about Jesus and the Christian faith.
Blogs below have some further resources which might be helpful

No comments:

Post a Comment